Welcome to Total Well-Being! Basic Kneads was created to fill the gap between spa massage and orthopedic massage. At Basic Kneads we provide the perfect balance between relaxation and recovery by using advanced massage techniques. We specialize in reducing pain, helping you recover from injury, and alleviating symptoms caused by disease, surgery, pregnancy, genetics, athletics, and repetitive use. We also use relaxation and bodywork techniques that facilitate self-healing. We help you reduce stress and just plain feel better!
Our success in reducing stress and restoring health is due to our licensed & experienced therapists. Our goal at Basic Kneads is to customize your experience. We actively listen to your needs, your session goals, your preferred level of touch, and we make every effort to accommodate you. Whether your goal is to relax or recover, rest assured our exceptional therapists can help you achieve your wellness goals. We specialize in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports Specific, and Pre-Natal massage. We also offer advanced techniques in Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Our mission is to create an environment where optimal health, healing comfort, and total well-being take place.
Our promise to our community and clients is our commitment to the core values upon which we operate every day:
* To treat each client as a valued individual with unique needs, concerns and resources, and to acknowledge, understand, and respond to those unique needs to the best of our ability.
* To abide by the letter and spirit of the laws and regulations of the local community and the state and federal governments, in all our operations.
* To manage our practice in ways that treats both our clients and our team of professional therapists respectfully.
* To provide a high value return to our clients for their investment in us.
* To actively pursue ongoing education and expertise in massage therapy and other healing modalities.
Now offering Cupping Therapy
Cupping Therapy creates negative pressure pulling the tissue up rather than working down into the body. It rapidly facilitate rigid soft tissue release, loosens & lifts connective tissue, breaks up and drains stagnation while increasing blood & lymph flow to skin & muscles in ways not possible using compression. This traditional, time-honored treatment remains favored by millions of people worldwide because it's safe, comfortable and remarkably effective for many health disorders.
Our therapists are now offering Cupping Therapy and welcome the opportunity to add this new modality to your session.
304 Orlando Avenue, Nashvile, TN 37209
Locate us with the Google Map below. You can also
access information about our office location.